"I am the way, the truth and the life"
St Mary’s is a Catholic Primary School .
We place our children at the heart of all we do,
inspired by the love, life and teachings of Jesus
and the Catholic Christian Church.
We aim to:
- Nurture children to be happy, healthy, secure and who are treated with equal dignity and respect, ensuring every child’s contribution is encouraged, valued and celebrated
- Equip our children with all the abilities needed to regard life as a gift to be lived to the full. (John 10:10)
- That the reality of prayer and worship become meaningful personal experiences which permeate everything we do.
- Support parents in their role as the first educators of their children in the ways of their faith and life and develop and maintain good relationships between the school, home, parish and wider community.
- Enable each child to reach their full potential by providing an enriching and relevant curriculum, within a caring learning environment.